PHASES OF THE TEST PROCESS IN DETAIL
My consulting services cover the entire range of testing activities for software applications and web applications. You will receive comprehensive support in all phases of the test process:
1. Design, planning, organization and preparation of test activities
- Definition of a suitable test strategy to optimize software quality with efficient use of test resources
- Planning of test phases taking into account project-specific dependencies
- Creation of test plans and test concepts
2. Process optimization in the test process
- Management and coordination of software testing
- Advice on the possible improvement of processes in the company
- Selection and implementation of suitable tools for optimizing test processes and for test automatio
3. Design of test cases and proof of traceability in cooperation with requirements management
- Definition of suitable test cases and test procedures
- Determination of optimal test coverage and collection of necessary test data
4. Manual and automated test execution
- Test execution with optimal utilization of test capacities with high flexibility even in case of resource shortages and time bottlenecks
- Error management -> Exact error description
5. Creation of metrics and targeted reporting
- Reporting using selected key performance indicators
- Detailed reporting of test activities using appropriate metrics
- RClear, well documented and measurable test processes
- REarly and cost-effective detection of software errors
- RHigher quality of the product and avoidance of rework, product recalls, damage claims and image problems
- RIdentification of risks and causes of errors and measuring of deviations
- RLower risk of system failures and incorrect deliveries and thus reduction of error costs
For the target state of the test process, defined measurable goals are set after an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the existing processes.
The test concept determines the delimitation, procedure, means used and a schedule of test activities. Test processes, responsibilities and individual test stages are described.
Based on the requirements of your company or project by analyzing the relevant documents (e.g., requirement specifications, business concepts, IT concepts, etc.), you will receive complex test procedures and defined test sequences.
The execution of test activities includes control, monitoring and completion of planned test activities – manually or automatically.
The preparation of the test results suitable for the target group is used for communication in the project and for efficient and fast intervention in the event of problems in the process.
Deepen your understanding of software testing and test management with specific tips on how to successfully implement efficient test management in practice.
TEST MANAGEMENT, FAULT MANAGEMENT, TEST DESIGN…
I WILL BE HAPPTY TO SUPPORT YOU
I am personally committed to an open communication at eye level.
If you have any questions about my services or publications, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. Since experience shows that the tasks involved in software testing are very complex, I will be happy to advise you in detail on your individual project. Test Manager Frank Witte Benefit from my many years of experience and gain quality and productivity when implementing your software projects.
E-mail me or call me. I will get in touch with you as soon as possible!